Before starting the process of enlistment, please be sure that you meet the eligibility criteria which includes:
- Unwavering personal commitment to code of ethics, truth, honesty, integrity, self-regulation and discipline with or without supervision.
- Minimum educational qualification (National Certificate in Education, Higher National Diploma, First Degree or equivalent professional qualification.
- Willingness to volunteer and contribute time, expertise and resources in view of the fact that the advocacy, mentorship and capacity building duties of the campaign are sustained by self-recruited volunteerism.
- Willingness and commitment to abide by all extant rules, regulations and laws governing institution, society and country of members.
- Ability and willingness to exhibit extreme self-discipline at all times even in situations of extreme provocation.
- The courage to confront and stand to be confronted by perpetrators of exam malpractice and academic dishonesty in all their ramifications.
- Membership of professional bodies, trade group or association in the case of practicing professionals.
The fee for downloading the training modules is N3,900 (three thousand Nine hundred Naira). It also qualifies for applicants for registration as Marshals Designate payable on-line. The fee for applicants from other parts of the world is $15 (fifteen dollars).
The fees for participation in induction and diagnostic assessment programme and for identification materials along with the venue and date of the programme will be sent to your registered E-mail address as at when due.